As we draw nearer to California’s re-opening, we are aware that there will be challenges ahead as we navigate around what will be our new normal.
Although we may long to go back to the way it was before COVID-19… We really need to look ahead and find a way to move forward.
That includes coming up with a hiring strategy to rebuild your engineering workforce, fulfill future orders and, possibly, re-structure your company’s operations.
Focus on your core business and let SoloPoint Solutions assist with hiring…
Here’s where we can help:
ADD FLEXIBILITY – HIRE WORKERS ON A CONTINGENT BASIS:
- SoloPoint will engage with engineering candidates on a contract or contract-to-hire basis to supplement workloads
- Outsource onboarding procedures, payroll, and HR functions
- Provide contingent workers with benefits and workers’ comp
- Personal Protective Equipment for on-site workers
REMOTE SCREENING AND INTERVIEWING CANDIDATES:
- We are in active communications with our engineering candidates and have pre-assessed their technical capabilities and availability
- We can provide video conferencing tools to facilitate interviews remotely (GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, Zoom)
OUTSOURCE ENGINEERING AND DOCUMENTATION PROJECTS:
- Project Management
- Workstations (Windows 10 Laptops)
- CAD Software (SolidWorks, Creo, AutoCAD, etc)
LET’S EMERGE TOGETHER…
To learn more about our engineering hiring solutions, contact us today: