Companies throughout the United States often share common challenges in conducting their everyday business. Difficulties with finding qualified talent, reducing turnover, flexibility to meet new obstacles and controlling overhead costs are common.
Here, we discuss ways to use your staffing strategy to address these problems.
- Finding qualified talent. Your staffing partner can help you expand your access to qualified talent by ensuring your job postings reach some of the best people currently working in the positions you need to staff. Staffing firms cultivate extensive professional networks for precisely this purpose.
- Reducing turnover. High turnover produces high associated costs. By partnering with a staffing firm, you gain an ally who will screen for cultural fit as well as for relevant technical skills, reducing the likelihood of turnover. Your staffing partner can also help you plan and execute a strong onboarding program to reduce turnover and bring new employees “up to speed” more quickly. Staffing firms even offer valuable resources for addressing retention in existing staff.
- Improving flexibility. Flexible staffing helps organizations avoid the problems that come with being understaffed or overstaffed. When your business needs fluctuate, your staffing is most efficient when it responds to those fluctuations. Staffing firms provide access to the temporary staff you need to address fluctuations. Because temporary staff are often employees of the staffing firm, working with a staffing partner can also help your business manage the administrative burden and legal liability that comes with being an “employer of record.”
- Reducing overhead. Every business encounters the occasional specialized project for which they need a professional with a particular skill set. In this situation, your staffing partner can provide essential access to contract professionals who can handle the work and complete the project on a short-term basis. This relationship helps ensure your company stays competitive without burdening you with additional overhead costs associated with hiring a long-term employee for a short-term project.
Your staffing partner provides access to:
- A deeper network of candidates.
- Flexible staffing options.
- Temporary employees.
At SoloPoint Solutions, our recruiters can help you solve problems by finding the right people. Contact us today to learn more about our engineering staffing services in Los Angeles and beyond.